Are you motivated by great engineering challenges? Our team of RF (Radio-frequency) Engineers use their signal processing, radar systems, and GNC (guidance, navigation & control) skills to stay one step ahead of the challenging threats. We work on programs that are on the cutting edge of driving missile performance by applying advance capabilities to our products.
Our current openings are located in Dallas, Texas and Orlando, Florida and include the following:
- Guidance, Navigation and Control Engineer
- Simulation Engineer (Digital Signal Processing)
- Radar Signal Processing Engineer
- Radar Seeker Engineering Principal
- Missile Modeling and Simulation Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Engineer Principal, Electronic Warfare
At Lockheed Martin, we solve complex challenges that impact the future of humanity. Why not bring your skills to a company where they'll do more than you ever imagined?
Some positions will require a Secret Security Clearance. Candidates selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Visit this page to learn more about our business, Missiles and Fire Control.