F-35 LIGHTNING II FLIGHT TEST OPPORTUNITIES
The F-35 Lightning II is the world's most advanced multi-role stealth fighter – providing unmatched capabilities to United States and allied military forces. By combining advanced stealth designed from the beginning with fighter speed and agility, fully fused sensor information, network-enabled operations and advanced sustainment, the 5th Generation F-35 delivers a quantum leap in air dominance capability meeting security needs for nations across the world.
Come join us on the Flight Test adventure of a lifetime!
Be a part of a team of professionals that puts the F-35 through its paces and makes aviation history!
Flight Test opportunities are currently available in the following skill sets at
Edwards Air Force Base, Calif. or NAS Patuxent River, Md.:
- Air Vehicle Systems
- Aircraft Flutter
- Embedded Software
- Flight Test Data Processing
- Flying Qualities
- Fuel Systems
- Ground Operations Engineering
- Static Loads
- Systems Engineering
- Test Conducting
We also have various opportunities available with our Sustainment Services team at Luke Air Force Base, Ariz.:
- Aircraft Debriefer
- Aircraft Mechanic III
- Aircraft Mechanic IV (Crew Chief / Plane Captain)
- Aircraft Planning and Scheduling Analyst
- Associate Aircraft Manager
- Avionics Technician
- Flight Line Expeditor
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Maintenance Instructor, On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Training Administrator
- Mission Operations Control Center (MOCC) Controller
- Quality Assurance Inspector
- Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Supply Technician / Tool Room
- Tool Room Attendant
Most positions will require up to and including a Top Secret clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Your Next Steps
Visit this page to learn more about our business, Aeronautics.