C4ISR & Undersea Systems
Lockheed Martin's Rotary and Mission Systems, also known as RMS, provides surface, air, and undersea applications for U.S. and allied forces. The RMS portfolio includes radar and surveillance systems, undersea combat systems and C4I, surface combat systems and sensors, and advanced technology products including some of the most advanced ship hull forms operating today.
Lockheed Martin's C4ISR & Undersea Systems business is headquartered at our campus in Manassas, Va. Our exciting work includes cutting edge development of submarine combat system integration and sonar systems, as well as anti-submarine warfare, and command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance also known to industry insiders as C4ISR.
Opportunities are located in our Manassas, Va. facility. Our roles do require the ability to obtain a secret clearance and some require a final or recently active secret clearance. Come experience your future with our Undersea Systems!
Join our team if you have experience in the following:
- Electrical Engineering
- Power Supply Design / Pspice, Digital Design
- Information Assurance Engineering
- Linux, Cybersecurity, Vulnerability Testing
- Mechanical Engineering
- CAD, Solid works, ProE
- Software Engineering
- C++, Java, Real Time, Agile, Linux, Object Oriented Design
- Submarine Software Development
- Submarine Weapons System Engineering
- Torpedos, Guidance Navigation and Control
- System Engineering
- Submarine System Design, OOD, Weapon Control Systems Design
- System Integration Engineering
- Agile, Java, Submarine Systems
- Web Development
Visit this page to learn more about our business, Rotary and Mission Systems.