Join Our Team as an
Intern or Co-Op
Take us for a test drive. It's the perfect opportunity to get a real-world peek into what working at Lockheed Martin is all about.
Watch videos and read stories of Lockheed Martin employees talking about how they've built the foundation of a thriving career by starting at Lockheed Martin during or after college.
Leadership Development Programs
Explore the benefits of these programs that are designed to help you with job learning and skill development.
A GLIMPSE AT THE POSSIBILITIES
We're here to make your transition from college to the career world exceptional. Explore the possibilities for college students and graduates. Here is a glimpse of some of the innovations you may embrace.
- Ocean, wind and solar technologies to solve our nation's energy challenges
- Magnetic wave communications that can find trapped miners through solid earth
- Underwater vehicles for offshore energy, science, and oceanography
- Revolutionizing everything about Cyber Security
- Bionic exoskeletons that give soldiers super-human advantages
- Multi mission Hybrid Air Vehicles for defense, intelligence and transport...
- Advanced composite materials and intelligent lasers for manufacturing
- Reshaping systems for government, Homeland Security, Intelligence agencies and the military as the #1 I.T. provider to the federal government
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Centers to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mail by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.